Create highly targeted popups to get better results.
Advanced Targeting Conditions allow you to target your popups at specific visitors. Customize your offers, personalize your marketing, and get the best results.
What kind of popups can you create with Advanced Targeting Conditions?
- Show a popup only to visitors from a certain site, such as ProductHunt or Twitter (check out our step-by-step guide!)
- Show a popup only to visitors from search engines
- Show a popup only to people who clicked through a specific FaceBook ad
- Show a popup only to people using certain browsers, such as Firefox or Chrome
- Show a popup to someone who has viewed X pages
- Show a popup to someone who has been on your site for at least X minutes
- Show a popup only after visitor has viewed your pricing and about pages
What do you get?
- 📈 Boost your traffic
- 📬 Grow newsletter subscriptions
- 💸 Drive blog subscriptions
- 🎯 Promote content
- 🚀 Fuel lead generation
Advanced Targeting Conditions lets you target specific visitors and create the most effective popups.
You have a LOT of power with the Advanced Targeting Conditions.
Combined with the Auto Open Feature, Exit Intent, or Scroll Triggered Popups, this becomes an invaluable marketing tool!
However, this is just the tip of the iceberg – Advanced Targeting conditions is a robust tool that allows you to specifically use popups when certain conditions are (or are not) met by the User, Query String, Device, Referrer, Browser, or choose Customize, and use your own Advanced Targeting Conditions with your own custom functions.
New targeting options provided by this extension include:
- Logged in user
- User with X role
- User has commented X times
- User has viewed a particular popup
- User has viewed X pages on your site
- User has spent X time on your site
- User has viewed X page
- Query arg exists
- Query arg equals X
- Referrer is X
- Referrer contains X
- Referrer is search engine
- Browser is X
- Defined cookie exists
- Defined cookies equals X
- And more!