v1.2.2 - 06/13/18
- Improvement: Updated triggers & cookie registration to use v1.7 core methods.
- Fix: issues with redirect after PM core v1.7.28 changed the default serializeObject functionality.
v1.2.1 - 09/01/17
- Improvement: Added ajax shortcode rendering for live previews.
- Improvement: Added better support for custom fields.
- Improvement: Added global JS function to change forms.
- Fix: Bug with newer version of profile builder.
v1.2.0 - 10/14/16
- Feature: New Triggers: Click Blocking & Force Login.
- Feature: Added Google Recaptcha v2 support.
- Feature: New Cookie Events: Successful Login & Registration.
- Feature: Easily target existing login/registration links on your site with additional \"Click Trigger\" options.
- Feature: Extend the forms with extra fields & easily save the data with hooks & filters. Also includes JS based validation options.
- Feature: Customize the labels & placeholders for every field.
- Feature: On login or registration success user data is passed back to allow modification to your site without refreshing the page.
- Improvement: Block Action (Now Click Blocking) Works much better now, especially when combined with Auto Close.
- Improvement: Added loading icon and disabled button when form is submitted for improved UX.
- Improvement: Better error handling with extendible JS & AJAX based validation in a standardized way.
- Improvement: Added confirm email field options to registration forms.
- Improvement: Ability to login with username or email.
- Improvement: More reliable login processing.
- Improvement: Made form processing more modular. Now more than one of each form can be on the page.
- Improvement: Added autoloading class functionality.
- Improvement: Added better support for 3rd party form types including Profile Builder, WP Members & any plugin that modifies the core registration forms.
- Tweak: Added new, replacement shortcodes [pum_login_form], [pum_registration_form], & [pum_recovery_form]. Old ones still work.
- Fix: Bug in logins with SSL not properly setting cookies.
v1.1.6 - 08/21/2016
- Improvement: Changed login processing to work better with secure servers & heavy caching.
v1.1.5 - 06/23/2016
- Improvement: Added support for Profile Builder Pro.
- Fix: Added support for v1.4 clickthrough.
v1.1.4 - 05/10/2016
- Fix: Bug with latest version of WP Members.
- Fix: Bug with invalid click triggers.
v1.1.3 - 9/23/15
- Feature: Action Blocking - Prevent click of a button or link until user logs in.
- Tweak: Added placeholder labels to the form fields.
- Tweak: Added setting for auto close delay after successful form submissions.
- Fixed bug in password recovery response caused by incorrect field name.
- Fixed bugs caused by WP Members v3 file reorganization.
- Fixed minified JS issues.
- Rewritten to use the PM Boilerplate.
- Added ability to set up individual popups for each registration & recovery seperate from the login modal.
- Added override capabilities for AJAX form submissions for 3rd party forms.
- Added new templates:
- Added built in support for AJAX Registration using custom forms generated by WP Members & Profile Builder
- Added ability to for login on click actions for items such as buttons and links. Force users to log in before clicking add to cart for instance.
- Added tweaks to CSS for forms and responsive forms on small screens.
- Added better I10n support.
- Added better error handling for registration forms.
- Added POT file for translations.
- Added Russian translation.
- Fixed bug caused by JS firing before popmake is initialized.
- Updated the_content filters to now use the_popup_content instead to be compliant with Popup Maker v1.1.9
- Forgot to update min.js in v1.0.2
- Fixed bug in AJAX nonces.
- Changed default popup ajax login class for styling as it caused potential bug if popup was named the same thing.
- Version Change for Launch