v.1.3.5 - 05/28/2020
- Fixes 500 error when API key is missing the hyphen
- Fixes the valid_key setting requiring saving to be set to true
- Fixes bug preventing the refresh button from showing
- Fixes error causing some sites from being able to validate API keys
v1.3.4 - 08/18/2019
- Improvement: Migrate away from PUT and toward PATCH -> POST methodology per MC docs to be more reliable when updating existing subscribers.
- Fix: Issue where browser password filling functionality overwrites API keys.
v1.3.3 - 08/24/2018
- Fix: Added test to prevent missing function error when core plugin not active during extension activation.
v1.3.2 - 08/24/2018
- Tweak: Ensure FNAME & LNAME fields don\'t get rendered as they duplicate the name field due to recent MC API changes.
- Improvement: Ensure empty responses from MC API don\'t result in errors.
- Fix: Corrected activation routine issues that could prevent version number storage.
v1.3.1 - 06/10/2018
- Tweak: Added additional data validation and conditionals to prevent errors due to malformed submissions.
v1.3.0 - 06/05/2018
- Feature: Enable custom fields based on your lists merge fields.
- Feature: Trigger automations when forms are successfully submitted.
- Improvement: Uses the new Popup Maker subscription form provider API.
- Improvement: Added caching of MC List settings for use generating options for your forms.
- Improvement: Improved API key user experience and added ability to refresh API list data on demand.
- Improvement: Removed a lot of extra weight, making the extension much more efficient.
- Improvement: Updated for full Popup Maker v1.7 support.
- Leveraged the new AssetCache reducing the need to load an extra JS file for this extension.
- Upgrade routines.
- Tweak: Show extension version in the API logs in your MC dash for easier identification.
v1.2.5 - 01/15/2018
- Fix: Error message for invalid email not working correctly in some instances.
v1.2.4 - 09/11/2017
- Fix: Added proper tests for core plugin being active.
- Fix: Issues with PHP 5.2 compatibility resolved.
v1.2.3 - 06/22/2017
- Feature: Use field values in your success & error messages.
- Tweak: Added BLM style CSS enhancements.
- Improvement: Better error handling.
- Fix: Removed empty css assets from loading.
v1.2.2 - 06/11/2017
- Fix: Bug that caused php errors when no interest groups were selected.
v1.2.1 - 06/05/2017
- Fix: Bug that caused MailChimp api key setting fields to not render.
v1.2.0 - 05/28/2017
- Feature: New PUM Newsletter sdk including new shortcode builder with live form previews in the editor.
- Feature: Choose a list for each form.
- Feature: Choose which interest groups a user should be added to for each form.
- Feature: Easy API Key check button to get immediate feedback on whether your key is valid.
- Feature: New Cookies:
- Subscription Form: Successful
- Subscription Form: Already Subscribed
- Feature: Customizable form labels
- Feature: Per form double opt in options.
v1.1.1 - 04/13/2017
- Feature: Added name_optional & name_disabled attributes to the forms.
v1.1.0 - 12/7/2015
- Adds ability to enable double opt-in confirmation emails
v1.0.0 - 11/24/2015