v1.3.2 - 08/24/2018
- Fix: Corrected activation routine issues that could prevent version number storage.
v1.3.1 - 06/15/2018
- Tweak: Made changes to respect new setting to disable asset caching.
v1.3.0 - 05/01/2018
- Feature: Added ability to change what part of the trigger element will be visible when the popup triggers.
- Improvement: Relabeled and reworked existing settings to be more intuitive.
- Improvement: Updated for full Popup Maker v1.7 support.
- Leveraged the new AssetCache reducing the need to load an extra JS file for this extension.
- Upgrade routines.
- Tweak: Replaced the scroll_trigger shortcode with a namespaced version [pum_scroll_trigger]
- Tweak: Removed Scroll Trigger shortcode button from popup post type.
v1.2.3 - 08/10/2017
- Refactored for better trigger position accuracy.
- Refactroed to allow for creating something similar to a floating nav bar that opens and closes continuously.
v1.2.2 - 04/23/2017
- Improvement: Added check for advanced conditions when triggering a popup.
v1.2.1 - 04/30/2016
- Bug: Fixed incorrect JS template tags.
v1.2 - 03/22/2016
- Feature: Added (v1.4) trigger Scroll.
- Improvement: Migrated code to new PUM boilerplate v2.
- Developer: Added automated build routines to eliminate build time errors making it to releases.
- Feature: Trigger Point setting. Allows you to set whether the trigger fires at the top or bottom of the screen or a ratio based position for %.
- Improvement: Improved the scroll trigger accuracy, especially for % based distances. You can now set it to 100% which will trigger just as the user scrolls to the very bottom.
- Fix: Bugged % based scroll when position set above a certain level.
- Fixed bug where cookie was set and popup still opened.
- Set scripts to only load when necessary.
- Added scroll-triggered class to enabled popups.
- Rewritten to use the PM Boilerplate.
- Added POT file for translations.
- Added option to close popup when user scrolls back up
- Added new trigger \"Element\" allowing user to specify an element by CSS / jQuery Selector which when scrolled on screen will trigger the popup.
- Version Change for Launch