AJAX Login Modals
Use this Extension in a variety of ways and streamline and enhance your user experience. Great for protecting content or preventing access without logging in on your site.
Create elegant Login, Register, and Forgot Your Password Popups on your website, in just minutes.
Our AJAX Login Modals Technology taps into the WordPress User functionality and enables you to create Login, Register & Forgot Your Password Popups without any coding or setup. Simply edit, theme, and call your popup and it’s done! No databases, no forms, no programming. Now supporting custom registration forms with WP Members & Profile Builder plugins.
- Extends WP Core – When enabled, the standard Login & Registration links will automatically open your Login or Registration modal when clicked.
- Force User Login – Protect your sites content until users login or register. Combined with Popup Makers targeting conditions, you can lock down one page, the entire site or anywhere in between.
- Force Login Actions – If you want to prevent users from adding items to cart, clicking a link or anything else, you can use a login modal to interrupt those actions until they have logged in.
- Login / Registration / Password Recovery Modals – You can create one popup that contains all 3 with a great interface for switching between them, or place each in its own separate modal.
- AJAX Submission – Keeps your users on the same page, all of our forms submit using AJAX behind the scenes. If there are errors the users gets an efficient notice to correct the issues and try again.
- Templates – All of our forms and content are generated via customizable templates.
- Responsive Forms – All of our built in forms work and look great out of the box on large and small screens alike.
- Translatable – Available in English & Russian already, but fully translatable using included .pot file.
- Customizable CSS – A complete set of unique classes allow easily styling of your forms, message & errors to match your theme or design criteria.
Why is this important?
Streamlining your Graphics User Interface and bettering user experience go hand-in-hand, and given the quality of competition on-line these days, you need every customer who uses your website to be a happy, surfing customer because it’s just as easy for them to go somewhere else.
Bulky, slow and intrusive account actions systems do nothing but frustrate users and leave them twiddling their thumbs while they switch from page to page, and when they are finally done registering an account the millionth time, they can’t even remember where they were.
This is not a good user experience, but nevertheless, we’ve all been through it. Enter Login, Register, and Forgot Your Password Popups: taking all the bulk, page switching and frustration out of such monotonous and mundane tasks.
Not only does this streamline the user experience, making such tasks consume much less time (and making users happy), but it streamlines the developer experience as well because these systems can be put in place in a fraction of the time traditional log in systems can be constructed. In other words, get yours up and running in minutes!
Supercharge your registrations with AJAX Registration Modals
Not only can you get set up in minutes but if you are using WP Members & Profile Builder plugins to collect extra information during registration, you can now have the same great functionality with your custom forms.